#973 - NC Programmer
Company: Janicki Inustries, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The NC Programmer plans machining sequences and fixturing for
3-5 axis machine tools.
The following essential job functions are performed as an NC
- Determines methods, cutter types and cutting parameters
depending on a variety of materials (composites, epoxies, steel,
aluminum, etc.) and design specifications
- Designs 3-D computer models, drawings and specifications for
fabrication of fixturing elements
- Creates 3-5 axis tool paths utilizing Unigraphics CAD/CAM
- Provides input in production tracking software.
- Works with process engineers on planning of manufacturing
process to ensure that quality and design objectives are
- Creates shop documentation for setup of the machines complying
with ISO 9000 standards.
- Analyzes laser-tracking data to assure quality of the setup,
- Works with the machinists to make sure setup and machining
procedures are followed.
- Perform tool path verification using Vericut software
- General knowledge of standard G-Code language, machine offsets,
and part locating
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Behavior: The incumbent must work well under pressure, meeting
and completing multiple deadlines. The incumbent shall, at all
times, demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and
Proof of US Citizenship or Permanent Residency may be required
due to access to sensitive data and our coverage under EAR and ITAR
- Engineering or engineering technology degree preferred or
equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience as an NC programmer programming 5-axis
- Experience using Unigraphics/Siemens NX software
- Manual machining experience a plus.
- Must be willing and able to obtain a government issued security
Applicants or employees wishing to view a copy of Janicki
Industries' Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals
with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation
to the application/interview process should notify the Human
Resources Department at (360) 404-1997.
Janicki Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Janicki
Industries does not does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, marital
or familial status, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, age, retaliation, veteran/military service status, or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Janicki Inustries, Inc., Bellingham , #973 - NC Programmer, Other , Hamilton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!