#915 - Aircraft Structural Assembler
Company: Janicki Inustries, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Aircraft Structural Assembler is responsible for performing
complex final assembly for production parts and flyaway composite
parts, specifically. Tasks include final fit up, finishing work,
drill and tap, final assembly, and bonding of parts.
The following essential job functions are performed as a
Aircraft Structural Assembler:
- Assemble and fit aircraft structural parts and
- Perform test fit and gap checks with high tolerances
- Perform structural adhesive bonding preparation per product
specifications and compliance programs
- Align, fit, assemble, connect, or install system components,
using jigs, fixtures, measuring instruments, hand tools, or power
- Adjust, repair, rework, or replace parts and assemblies
- Layout and mark reference points
- Read and understand blueprints, isometric drawings and work
- Receive and carry out directions from designated supervisors,
production leads, and cell managers
- Must understand and comply with safety and 5S
- Must understand and comply with AS9100 and Nadcap Practices and
Procedures as applicable
- Must be able to read, understand and execute work orders to
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly,
FOD free condition
- Performs on the job training for project certifications,
AS9100, Nadcap training and other training as required
- Must work well under pressure, meeting and completing multiple
deadlines. Shall, at all times, demonstrate cooperative behavior
with colleagues and supervisors.
- Must be at work on time and maintain good attendance. This is a
condition of employment and is an essential function of the
- Performs other duties as assigned
Due to our ITAR and EAR regulations, applicants must be a US
Citizen or of Legal Permanent Resident Status as defined by 8
U.S.C. 1324b (a) (3).
- Professional experience in complex assembly and aircraft frame
- Relevant leadership or management experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required, college level or trade
school education preferred.
- One or more years of experience in related field may be
substituted for education.
- Must have ability to obtain security clearance.
- Must have high attention to detail and be highly
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills in
the English language.
- Must be willing and able to obtain a government issued security
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT USED
Must be able to read and understand highly technical drawings
and documents. Vacuum gauges, computer, associated software,
associated equipment, and materials utilized in composite tool
Janicki Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Janicki
Industries does not does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, marital
or familial status, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, age, retaliation, veteran/military service status, or
any other legally protected status.
Applicants or employees wishing to view a copy of Janicki
Industries' Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals
with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation
to the application/interview process should notify the Human
Resources Department at (360) 404-1997.
Keywords: Janicki Inustries, Inc., Bellingham , #915 - Aircraft Structural Assembler, Other , Hamilton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!