Electrical Panel Assembler
Posted on: June 6, 2021
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
- Assembles and wires components into a completed electrical
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools as necessary
- Locating parts utilizing detail BOM's, drawings, standard work,
tools, and/or fixtures
- Works following specific job instructions and training
- May include building wire assemblies as required
- Perform in-production testing and inspection using electronic
test equipment to ensure that parts and assemblies meet production
specs and standards
- Route and bundle wires and cables neatly and according to
established electrical standards
- Check work to ensure error-free products
- Read Bill of Materials to identify all components needed for
- Ability to work a 8+ hour shift standing, bending,
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment (may be
above 75 ambient degrees or below 60 ambient degrees in areas of
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a focus on
- Ability to work overtime (planned and unplanned)
- Moderate lifting ability up to 50 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Read and understand electrical wiring diagrams
- Ability to use a variety of mechanical and electrical hand
tools for panel assembly
- Must have ability to work efficiently without direct
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written
- Ability to work with fellow coworkers in close proximity and in
a team environment displaying mutual respect
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in work product
- Follow company policies and procedures
Shift: This position will be for first shift 7:30am-4:00pm.
Overtime frequently required based on business needs. Power
Products reserves the right to adjust shifts and times as business
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please still
consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with
passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we
encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Please let us know if you require accommodations during the
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
For help, please contact our support team at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
Keywords: Brunswick, Bellingham , Electrical Panel Assembler, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!