Meat and Seafood Team Member - Full - Bellingham - 98225
Posted on: June 7, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient
customer service. Perform duties related to counter service,
stocking, and sanitation in the meat & seafood department.
RESPONSIBILITIES * Provide outstanding customer service; ensure
customer needs are met in a timely fashion.
* Prepare, package, weigh, and price meat and seafood products for
* Trim and bone fish and crack shellfish upon request.
* Prepare specialty merchandise including sausages, ready-to-cook
products, and cured meats.
* Ensure all cases and shelves are clean and well-stocked.
* Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation
* Maintain accurate signage and pricing.
* Receive, unload, and put away product delivery.
* Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating,
and stocking of product.
* Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights
and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES * High energy, enthusiastic, and
displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company
philosophy * Ability to follow directions and established
procedures * Ability to visually examine products for quality and
freshness * Ability to sell proactively * Ability to work a
flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as
needed DESIRED WORK EXPERIENCES * Team Oriented * Customer Service
Focus At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: wholefoodsmarket, Bellingham , Meat and Seafood Team Member - Full - Bellingham - 98225, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!