Reliability Program Engineer
Company: Eichleay, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you seeking a new opportunity as a Reliability
Program Engineer? Do you enjoy
field based positions and working onsite a refinery? We
have an immediate need for a Reliability Program
Engineer to join our team onsite at a client
location. This is a full time position based in
Blaine, WA. If you have a passion for
working in collaborative multi-discipline environment and
supporting various projects this may be an excellent fit for
Move Forward with Eichleay
Do you have a passion for coordinating all technical activities
on projects you are assigned? As a Reliability
Program Engineer at Eichleay, your duties will
involve planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating assigned
engineering work. This will include monitoring work for
compliance with applicable codes, accepted engineering practices,
and Client/Eichleay standards. Your success will require
effective communication and coordination on assigned projects
between all disciplines and all other project
Additional Responsibilities & Expectations:
- You will ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating
their activities with other project participants in a collaborative
and productive manner and the requirements of the project are being
- Your technical knowledge and awareness of details allow you to
recognize when technical problems are developing in the various
disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- You are able to effectively assist with communications
pertaining to specific assignments or meetings.
- Your ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with
clients, vendors, contractors, and all internal team members is
critical to the role.
- Your coordination activities will include engineering and
design for the development of construction packages, participating
in client/contractor meetings, heavy involvement in resolving
project issues, budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Supports the overall life cycle cost of the asset to meet
business strategies by providing input to the following items:
- Assists in the development of the long-range asset management
strategy and unit maintenance budget.
- Maintains critical equipment registers, Preventative
Maintenance (PM) system and processes this within the Computerized
Maintenance Management system (CMMS) Maximo.
- Serves to flag and advise the Unit Asset Teams regarding risks
related to equipment reliability, unit availability and mechanical
- Gives input into the yearly budgets based upon knowledge of
inspection, unit reliability plans, and PM requirements.
- Provides Area Influence (ownership and direction) related to
discipline engineering for cycle-ending turnaround activities.
- You may coordinate with regulatory agencies for obtaining
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering and ten years or more
of related engineering and/or construction experience.
- Proven experience with various reliability tools in support of
continuous improvement including experience leading or supporting
key activities of the reliability program.
- Capable of using probability and statistical analysis tools for
evaluation of equipment.
- Experience with maintaining a unit availability perspective and
an equipment reliability strategy. This includes successful
demonstration of documenting problematic equipment and providing
input into the maintenance, operations, and turnaround
- Experience with analyzing data and providing input and context
to operational and maintenance activities.
- Demonstrated ability of providing reliability focused oversight
for discipline engineering.
- Ability to identify reliability/availability improvement type
projects and develops initial justification, incentives and
business value to support the funding request.
- Experience with providing inputs to large (capital or expense
- Ability to be badged for a process safety management governed
facility which requires in depth drug screening.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Direct project engineering experience working onsite a
For over 140 years, Eichleay companies have developed a wide
range of project delivery expertise. This legacy continues today
Inc. which specializes in the design and construction of
industrial process, manufacturing, life science, and high
Join a dynamic organization with insight fueled by experience,
solutions powered by practicality, relationships built by listening
and trust earned through results.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Eichleay, Inc., Bellingham , Reliability Program Engineer, Other , Blaine, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!