Therapist - CMH - Skagit Co. ($1,000 Hiring Bonus)
Company: Catholic Community Services of
Posted on: June 8, 2021
$1000 HIRING BONUS!CCSNW is currently offering a $1000 hiring
bonus for the F/T CMH Outpatient Therapist position until this
position is filled. Hiring Bonus Criteria: $500 on first paycheck
and $500 upon successful completion of a 90 day new hire
Status: Full time, 37.5 hours per week.
Starting Salary/Hourly Rate: $23.75- $24.94 per hour DOE, plus
excellent holiday / vacation / sick pay and health benefits!
For internal candidates/union positions only: Compensation is
set by agreed to language in the Collective Bargaining Agreement
between CCSNW & SEIU 1199NW and determined based on experience.
CCS provides community mental health services to Medicaid
eligible children and their families in Skagit County. After an
initial assessment and determination of need for ongoing help, core
mental health services available at CCS include individual and/or
family counseling/therapy, medication evaluation/management and
coordination with primary care physicians, and case management.
Incumbent provides direct clinical services and case management
to meet the therapeutic needs of children/teens and families, as
part of an agency clinical team. Incumbent is responsible for
maintaining required clinical documentation and billing information
related to caseload, participating in required CQI activities,
collaborating with community colleagues and treatment/support teams
as appropriate, and engaging in supervision activities with
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessment and Care Planning.
- Direct Clinical Service.
- Case Management.
- Record Keeping and CQI.
- Supervision and Training.
- Community Relations.
- Access to and protection of PHI.
- Other work related duties as assigned.
Full Job description available upon request.
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or
- Willing/able to obtain WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor
- Experience working with children and families in a clinical
- Strengths-based orientation.
- Washington State Driver's License, current automobile
insurance, and vehicle registration.
- Reliable transportation.
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic
Community Services and Catholic Housing Services.
- Support and contribute to a creative, collaborative and
respectful environment that promotes teamwork.
- Demonstrates the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to
deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in
- Criminal History Background Checks are required prior to
Keywords: Catholic Community Services of, Bellingham , Therapist - CMH - Skagit Co. ($1,000 Hiring Bonus), Other , Burlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!