Company: Milestone Retirement Communities
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Welcome to Chandler's Square Retirement Community, a senior
living community based on the principles of family, collaboration,
and respect. We hear over and over again from visitors how
comfortable they are at Chandler's Square Retirement Community as
soon as they walk through the door, and we're proud to share their
collective vote of confidence with you.
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Activities Assistant!
This position is responsible for carrying out resident
activities of a given managed community including all internal
activities under the direction of the Director, Lifestyle and
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts &
request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other
contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.
- Under the direction of the Lifestyle and Leisure Director,
determine what level of activities resident requests to be a part
of and orients all residents to activity program and how to access
- Arrange entertainment within budgetary allotments to come into
the building for resident enjoyment.
- Promote all activities within the building in order to improve
- Work with the Lifestyle and Leisure Director to organize events
which includes planning, advertising, set-up, and clean-up.
- Organize transportation for activity outings and medical visits
with the Assisted Living community.
- Ensure they and any employees reporting to them work in a safe
manner and that unsafe actions are managed.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or
Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred in Social Service, Business,
or a field related to the position.
- Minimum of three years' experience in Assisted Living
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong
personnel skills, and positive community relations skills are
- Commercial Driving License (CDL) preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your
interview for this exciting opportunity! Please DO NOT include the
date of your graduation, if applicable on your resume or
application. Thank you!
Keywords: Milestone Retirement Communities, Bellingham , Activities Assistant, Other , Anacortes, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!