Support Services Specialist
Company: Brown & Brown, INC.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Bellingham Underwriters, a division of Arrowhead General
Insurance Agency, Inc., is looking for hard-working, team player to
join their team as a Support Services Specialist.
Essential Responsibilities and Functions:
- Incoming telephone calls, emails, US Mail and faxes
- Submission/Account management set-up and distribution
- Accounting related administrative support duties
- Administrative support for agency file record keeping
- Providing administrative support to internal staff and external
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required,
Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical
school preferred, and one year office experience/training,
- Computer navigating skills-must be able to use Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook, Chrome/Internet Explorer, and become quickly
skilled with in-house vendor specific policy and accounting
- Strong communications skills, must be able to correspond and
communicate in a courteous and professional manner, and to help
- Practical problem-solving and reasoning ability, without strict
- Quick learner and multi-task oriented for prioritizing large
volume count levels of work
- High level of organizational skills
40 work hours per week, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. For
active/enrolled students, 30 work hours per week and we can
accommodate for some school schedule flexibility with an expectancy
to 40 hours per week during school breaks and after graduation.
$15-$18 per hour, depending on experience
Connie Lem at [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the
diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Keywords: Brown & Brown, INC., Bellingham , Support Services Specialist, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!