Bellingham Medical Receptionist
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Our site in Bellingham, WA is seeking a Patient Services
Representatives to join their team!
We call our Medical Receptionists, Patient Services
Representatives. This position functions as an integral member
of the healthcare team to deliver exceptional customer service to
our patients. The Patient Services Representative works
alongside the clinical staff to ensure efficient patient service
within the department.
The Patient Services Representative’s responsibilities
- First point of contact for our patients. Sets the tone for a
- Exhibits empathy, courtesy, competence, efficiency and
- Schedules appointments and procedures, following standard
- Verifies patient information, while documenting in their
Electronic Health Record (EPIC).
- Advises patients of their responsibilities regarding insurance
and referral information.
Preferred Experience and Credentials:
- Education: High School Diploma or
- Experience: Prior customer service or billing experience
- Certificate/License: Certification in
basic job category and one skill competency category expected after
6 months of job placement (including training, audit and
certification). CPC (Certified
Professional Coder) Certification preferred.
Interested in learning more? Let’s talk about our
Patient Services Representative opportunities and your career
Keywords: Optum, Bellingham , Bellingham Medical Receptionist, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!