Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: September 4, 2021
At Gentle Dental, Dental
Assistants perform a variety of patient care,
office, x-ray and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for
oral examination and assist your team of dental professionals in
providing treatment your patient’s teeth, mouth and gums. We are
passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top-notch customer
service, and giving high quality preventative care to our
Are you looking for a fulfilling role where you can increase
your knowledge? With our support, you will be guided by a full
office staff and encouraging General Dentists. With plenty of
opportunities to learn and grow you won't ever have a dull day. Our
Providers have autonomy over their patients - you can rest easy
knowing you're doing what's best for your patient.
Gentle Dental Sehome
Bellingham, WA 98225, USA(GL#01083)
Day to Day:
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures
- Welcome patients and engage in conversation while transitioning
to an operatory
- Help patients feel comfortable before, during, and after dental
- Obtain/Review the patients’ health history and/or pre-treatment
- Take blood pressure and pulse
- Comply with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies
- Hand instruments and materials to providers during
- Keep patients mouth dry and clear by using suction, water spray
or other devices
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment after
treatment, following accepted infection control practices
- Instruct patients on proper postoperative care, teach patients
about good oral health
- If directed by a Dentist, and allowed by law, may take
impressions or X-Rays
- Document treatment in patient files as transcribed by
- Schedule and confirm appointments, answer the phone, assist
with patient questions
- Maintain patient confidence by protecting and appropriately
handling all PHI (Protected Health Information)
- Order Dental resources by using equipment and supplies only as
needed to accomplish results
- Assist providers in the event of a medical emergency
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program.
- Thorough knowledge of approved Dental Assistant
- 1+ years of experience.
- X-Ray Certified.
- CPR/BLS Certificate (American Red Cross or American Heart
Association certifications only).
- Excellent social and customer-focused skills.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
We offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses (for referring General and Specialty Dentists,
Hygienist, and Dental Assistants)
Gentle Dental is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Bellingham , Dental Assistant, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!