Company: Banner Bank
Posted on: September 12, 2021
As Personal Banker with Banner Bank you will provide exceptional
customer service while engaging in sales and service activities at
As a Personal Banker with Banner Bank you will
have the opportunity to:
- Assist clients in achieving their financial goals by
determining the types of accounts that will meet their current and
future financial needs, and present tailored solutions that meet
- Process a variety of financial transactions, including check
cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments.
- Balance cash drawer, counting currency and coin
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of all operational
processes and requirements. Provide training and act as a mentor
for new tellers.
- Maintain acceptable operational quality standards on all new
account openings. Must meet minimum referral standards set by
- Answer questions and resolving technical problems on client
- Comply with policies, procedures, security requirements, and
Education & Certifications
- H.S. Diploma required
- NMLS registration required
- 1 or more years of Personal Banker experience or experience as
a Universal Banker and equivalent training in retail activities,
including Client Conversations I & II and other related Banner Way
classes is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy,
procedures, documentation and systems. Thorough knowledge of all
retail products and services.
- Proven client service, interpersonal, and relationship building
skills. Possess effective verbal and written communication skills;
proper phone and email etiquette required.
- Possess effective selling, cross selling and referral
- Possess strong mathematical, problem solving, and negotiation
- Ability to analyze client credit data and other related
Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
About Banner Bank
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never
go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals
reach their goals. Our financial strength and stability are key
reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in America the
past five years.
With more than $16 billion in assets and over 150 locations
throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand
our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In
addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking
clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on
employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Banner Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from
agencies and/or search firms for any job postings on this site.
Resumes submitted to any Banner Bank employee by a third party
agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search
agreement, will become the sole property of Banner Bank. No fee
will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as a result of
an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.
Keywords: Banner Bank, Bellingham , Personal Banker, Other , Blaine, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!