Teller - Immediate Interviews
Company: Banner Bank
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Floating Teller Opportunity
As a Floating Teller with Banner Bank you will provide back-up
teller coverage and assistance at any retail branch location within
a specific geographic region. At each location you will process
client transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
As a Floating Teller with Banner Bank you will
have the opportunity to:
- Provide an excellent experience for clients acting as the face
of the Bank.
- Assist clients in achieving their financial goals by actively
referring Bank products/services, and by referring clients to other
Bank specialists when appropriate.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Maintain a high level of personal reliability and
- Sell Bank products and services via in-person and telephone
conversations. Meet minimum referral standards set by Manager. Be
responsible for opening new accounts using the Banner Way sales
- Provide back-up teller coverage and assistance at any retail
branch location within a specific geographic region. Work location
can vary daily. Daily travel between branches required.
- Comply with policies, procedures, security requirements, and
Education & Certifications
- 1 or more years of teller experience including sales experience
with established goals is required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess strong organizational skills and be detail
- Basic understanding of PC with Windows based applications and
- Basic math, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills;
proper phone and email etiquette required.
- Possess good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to work branch hours.
- 75% or more in local area between branches.
Compensation & Benefits
- Excellent base salary and bonus potential
- $1.50 premium on top of base pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of service (up to
About Banner Bank
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never
go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals
reach their goals. Our focus on offering outstanding value is why
Money Magazine named Banner the Best Bank in the Pacific Region of
the U.S. in 2019. Moreover, our financial strength and stability
are key reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in
America the past four years.
With more than $12 billion in assets and over 200 locations
throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand
our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In
addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking
clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on
employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Banner Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from
agencies and/or search firms for any job postings on this site.
Resumes submitted to any Banner Bank employee by a third party
agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search
agreement, will become the sole property of Banner Bank. No fee
will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as a result of
an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.
- 1 year(s): Teller experience including sales experience with
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
Keywords: Banner Bank, Bellingham , Teller - Immediate Interviews, Other , Custer, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!