Onsite Aftermarket Specialist
Posted on: October 15, 2021
The On-Site Aftermarket Specialist will be a key member of the
On-Site service group and will provide real-time repair and parts
order support to our customer and act as a liaison between
Flowserve’s Commercial and Operation organizations servicing the
customer across Flowserve’s aftermarket business inclusive of
parts, repairs, and services. The role will also work closely
with end-user sales teams to develop growth opportunities, leverage
all of Flowserve’s products and services, and insure we are meeting
the customer requirements
The On-Site Aftermarket Specialist is responsible to collaborate
with internal and external stakeholders and provide:
- Provide strong technical and commercial support for all
Flowserve pump aftermarket pump repairs, upgrades, and parts
business from opportunity identification and quotation through
final customer delivery. This includes coordination with key site
level teams from Engineering, Maintenance and planning with an
individual ability to review and respond to both technical and
- Communicate the requirements of customers to Flowserve and be
the customers’ primary conduit of information regarding pump repair
and parts into Flowserve while providing accurate and timely
response of all pricing, availability and deliver capability to the
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with customer
to identify and address early customer needs and assist in better
leveraging Flowserve’s entire portfolio of products and
capabilities to grow Flowserve’s business with customer through an
improved customer experience.
- Manage orders from customer through the Flowserve aftermarket
operations, notify teams of pending shipments from customer to
Flowserve facilities and from Flowserve facilities to
- Ensure final inspections are conducted including proper
shipping documentation in accordance with customer
- Be an active participant in repair scope development to meet
customer expectations and requirements.
- Proactively facilitate aftermarket change notices to capture
BOM changes to facilitate proper loading of B/M’s to ensure
Flowserve can meet customer response time for quotations.
- Provide daily communication to the Sales Manager, Execution
Manager, and Sales Engineer on any issues that arise on site.
- Participate in corrective action requests and take initiative
outside area of responsibility to drive quality improvements in the
- Present clear verbal and written technical explanations to
customers, tailoring content and style to the audience.
Keywords: Flowserve, Bellingham , Onsite Aftermarket Specialist, Other , Ferndale, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!