Company: Lynden Door
Posted on: November 22, 2021
If you enjoy working with your hands and solving mechanical and
technical issues with troubleshooting of sensors, controls, and
complex industrial equipment, consider applying for our Millwright
position. The Lynden Door Maintenance team enjoys a stable,
family-friendly work environment, and positive communication and
relationships built on trust, humility, and respect.
ROLE: The Maintenance Millwright conducts preventative maintenance
and troubleshoots machinery and systems, assuring efficiency within
the production environment and helping our team exceed industry
standards for product quality.
HOURS: Full-Time, 7:00am-3:30pm, M-F
- Maintaining, repairing, installing and modifying industrial
equipment to maximize up-time, quality and production.
- Installing machinery and equipment according to layout plans,
blueprints, and other drawings.
- Working with Production Management, Maintenance, and vendors in
projects for bringing new machinery online or improving flow and
features of existing machinery.
- Troubleshooting and modification or replacement automated
sensors or controls as necessary.
- Complete work orders, preventative maintenance, and process
improvement projects alone and with team.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical failures on conveyors, scissor
lifts, and other machinery with frequent motion.
CORE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High moral integrity.
- Good trouble-shooting skills and mechanical understanding of
- Ability to read equipment schematics and work with custom
fabricated components in an industrial setting
- Knowledge of electrical controls in a manufacturing environment
- General computer skills.
- Motivated, self-starter, frequently working alone.
- Ability to plan, communicate the plan, and execute the
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to fix the root cause.
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong emphasis on safety of self and others.
- Desire to continuously learn and to share knowledge/experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Wage - DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Health Savings Accounts
(HSA's) with employer contributions
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of North America's
leading manufacturers of quality residential and commercial
interior wood doors. The great service and products we deliver are
a result of the hard work and talent of our exceptional team. We
work very hard to hire the best team members who share our core
values in respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and
quality in everything we do. A supportive team with diverse
backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world
strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for
continuous growth and development within our Company.
Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test including
marijuana. Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, customer
service, field service technician, machine maintenance,
maintenance, maintenance technician, millwright, repair, service
Keywords: Lynden Door, Bellingham , Maintenance Millwright, Other , Everson, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!