Company: Social Driver
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Junior Web DesignerBellingham, WA
Social Driver is a digital agency with the strategies, ideas,
creative, and technology to connect with people today, across
websites, social media, branding, marketing, advocacy, and more.
Our company mantra captures our mission, culture, and values: "We
believe the future is bright, all progress is social, and the
drivers make history." We aim to provide our clients with digital
solutions that help them meet their goals and, through that work,
make an impact for a brighter future for all. You can learn more
about us here.
Our Bellingham, WA based design team is looking for a talented
Designer with a passion for designing new brand identities and
websites for a variety of clients. As a Designer at Social Driver,
you will work on a cross-functional team under the guidance of an
art director, creating wireframes, style scapes, prototypes,
responsive web designs, logos, style guides and more.
Designers at Social Driver are:
- Responsible for creating new logos, brand systems and style
guides for clients looking to redesign or refresh their visual
- Responsible for creating new website designs from the ground
up, working in collaboration with web strategists and developers to
define the underlying design systems, interfaces, and interactions
that make for an effective modern website.
- Attentive to the details and committed to the quality assurance
of their own designs, mockups and prototypes, and also seeing their
vision through development and launch.
- Articulate communicators, able to explain design thinking to
colleagues and clients alike.
- Confident and humble listeners, who embody empathy and aren't
afraid to speak their mind or take responsibility for their
- Team players who collaborate effectively with developers,
project managers, and web strategists.
- Committed to learning, growing, and trying new things in order
to be more effective and increase the value they bring to their
- Natural self-starters and problem solvers.
- Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and
keeping track of the details.
- Professional training, either a pre-professional design
program, Bachelor's degree, or other certificate program.
- Online portfolio with diverse examples of logo design, visual
brand development, and complete website designs, from concept to
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software and Sketch
(If you work in Figma or Framer, that's great too!).
- 1-3 years of professional experience delivering client-ready
- Versed in current UI/UX design methodology and practices.
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, and the basics of web programming
- Proficient in Webflow
- Familiar with pre-press production best practices for print
- Experience creating prototypes with InVision
How to Apply
If this sounds like the job for you, apply with your resume, a
cover letter that explains why you'd be a great fit for this role
and a link to your portfolio.
Keywords: Social Driver, Bellingham , Junior Designer, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!