Company: Lynden Door
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Controls Engineer shall reflect the goals and objectives as
stated in Source Engineering's Vision and Purpose Statements. The
Controls Engineer's role, as part of the engineering department, is
as a designer/drafter and manager for the projects assigned to
him/her. He/she will foster positive and productive communication
across stakeholders with thorough planning, careful tracking and
successful execution of each of his/her projects.
- Act as project manager for various projects as assigned by
controls engineering manager.
- Design entire control systems under leadership of controls
- Perform PLC programming (ladder logic, structured text, and
- Perform HMI programming
- Basic electrical circuits design and an understanding of
- Basic understanding and implementation of industrial
- Design electrical panels for custom machinery.
- Create and maintain electrical schematics.
- Create manuals and documentation for control systems.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing control systems.
- Communicate with customer to define and meet the needs for the
- Perform startup and implementation of control systems
- Safety focus - technical knowledge and understanding of safety
regulations and practices
- Customer focused
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a design team in a collaborative
- Experience with PLC programming
- Mechanical aptitude
- Hands-on shop experience
- Ability to calmly handle various and multiple roles throughout
- Proven ability to handle basic calculations and follow
standards for design purposes
- Desire and commitment to adapt and grow as engineering team
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Keen problem solving and identification of opportunities
- Sound decision making
- Effective written and verbal communication
- A passion for serving others
REQUIRED EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE:
- 2-Year Associate Degree
- Proven work experience in controls or similar role (Preferred,
- Experience with AutoCAD (Preferred, not required)
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Founded in 2015, Source Engineering is a family owned and operated
business designed to engineer and build quality equipment. Our
vision is to "Engineer, design and build manufacturing equipment
and turnkey systems that provide unique competitive advantages
while applying the latest in technology." Associated topics:
adapter, design, dsp, electric, electrical, image processing, plc,
renewable, stationary engineer, wire
Keywords: Lynden Door, Bellingham , Controls Engineer, Other , Ferndale, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!