Orthodontist - Bellingham, WA - Bellingham,WA
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: May 4, 2022
To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our
employees safe, please visit - Earn a competitive salary including
a bonus plan and a rich benefits package which includes:
- Guaranteed Compensation, Relocation Assistance and Sign-on
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid holidays and Professional Leave
- In-house CE and Continuing Education Funds
- License Reimbursement & Association Dues
- 401(k) and Deferred Compensation
- Malpractice Insurance - Job Qualifications DMD, DDS or BDS,
Certificate or MSD in Orthodontics, Board certified or
- Current government mandates require full COVID vaccination
status, or lawful exemption status, for all persons, including
student externs, who will be working or present in an Oregon or
Washington health care facility.
- A pending federal government mandate may require other
individuals to attain full COVID vaccination status, lawful
exemption status or weekly COVID testing. These rules will be
implemented as required by the law.
- Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a
health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID
infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID
- Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for
COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and
federal governments. Company Overview We provide:
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- A team oriented multi-specialty group practice in a
collaborative work environment with other providers.
- Annual guarantee, specialty production with possible sign-on
and relocation advances.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, professional
leave, 401K with generous company match, and medical, dental,
vision, life, disability, and malpractice insurances.
- State license and DEA reimbursement.
- Thorough employee orientation, onboarding, and continuing
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- A provider and employer of choice in the dynamic and beautiful
Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care in order to facilitate the best
possible outcomes. Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity
employer.We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other
protected characteristics.This job description is not meant to be
an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but
constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and
function in the company.This position may be exposed to PHI in the
course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information
(PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability
and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Bellingham , Orthodontist - Bellingham, WA - Bellingham,WA, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!