Hospitality Aide - Highland Health and Rehabilitat
Company: Cascadia Healthcare
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job Description Position Summary:Provides support and assistance
to Nursing Department and staff.Qualifications Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- None required.Experience:
- Six months experience in a long-term care or hospitality
environment preferred.Essential Functions
- Makes residents' beds.
- Labels resident clothing and belongings, completes resident
inventory of belongings list.
- Distributes personal and facility laundry.
- Passes meal trays and offers basic tray set-up.
- Serves food and busses dishes in the dining room.
- Transports/escorts residents to areas within the facility, e.g.
dining areas, activities, resident care conferences, etc.
- Assists residents to interact with activity programming.
- Stocks resident supplies.Other Functions
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards
set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and
procedures, , applicable federal and state laws, and applicable
professional standards. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
- Ability to learn infection control techniques.
- Ability to be patient, compassionate and polite. Core Values &
Behaviors that Improve Lives
- Demonstrates a culture of service and a commitment to doing
"good" by improving lives.
- Regularly exhibits behaviors that support the values of the
company – Family, Ownership, Responsibility, Celebration, and
- Work ethic reflects a passion for exceeding patient/resident
- Solicits patient/resident feedback to understand their needs
and the needs of the community. Advocates for raising the bar of
patient/resident care within the facility and influences others to
take actions that increase the quality of person-centered
- Displays responsibility by taking ownership of quality care.
Shows dedication to enriching the lives of our patients/residents
through empathy and compassion.
- Exhibits a commitment to results by looking for and
recommending/implementing process for performance
- Demonstrates commitment to interpersonal excellence through
professional greetings, proper telephone and email/social media
etiquette, common courtesy, a professional attitude and
- Enriches the facility culture by participating in company
hosted and endorsed celebrations and events.
- Recognizes the benefits of team collaboration. Shows respect
for fellow employees by working together to get the job done.
- Effectively addresses patient/resident and family member
concerns and resolves conflict in a manner that is consistent with
- Complies with company policies, as well as governing state and
federal laws and regulations. Seeks clarification of leaders when
there are questions of policy or governing law.
- Protects patient/resident privacy and dignity.
- Maintains positivity while interacting with co-workers,
patients/residents and guests at the facility. CREATING A FORCE FOR
Keywords: Cascadia Healthcare, Bellingham , Hospitality Aide - Highland Health and Rehabilitat, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!