Material Coordinator - Bellingham WA
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionClarus Fluid Intelligence, a Reladyne Company, is
seeking a Materials Coordinator to support its Bellingham, WA
operations. The candidate will lead warehouse activities/projects
and support field service operations to provide a continuous
improvement culture to drive Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost
excellence with the goal of proving value generation for our
- Lead and perform all activities involved in transferring
materials to/from facility staging/receiving locations to proper
areas within the warehouse
- Efficient and well organized in loading/unloading trucks or
other transporting devices and ability to follow company procedures
- Accurately complete required reports to meet daily and weekly
operational timelines (i.e. Equipment Tracking Report and other
- Unpack and place items/materials in proper storage
- Identify Equipment Repair/ Maintenance returns and direct to
- Responsible to complete and follow the proper handling
protocols for all red tagged equipment.
- Responsible to ensure equipment is prepared and cleaned per
protocols for green tag readiness.
- Verify all hoses (stainless, camlock, etc.) have current
certifications, cleaned and free of oil.
- Provide notifications/updates to management of equipment
- Packout equipment based on Mobilization Lists and ensure items
are verified and accounted for prior to job deployment.
- Ensure packouts for outgoing/incoming jobs are accurate.
- Source out missing parts with other company locations before
- Maintain accurate inventory control (PPE, equipment, filters,
etc.) and keep warehouse organized.
- Complete required documentation to verify Truck and Trailer
Certifications, DOT Inspections, as well as record
- Complete daily safety equipment and forklift inspections
- Verify warehouse and vehicles are secured before leaving at the
end of shift.
- Responsible for the timely shipping and receiving of all
equipment and parts related to jobs as well as ensuring all
scheduled pickups and deliveries are met. (Times may vary depending
on pickup and delivery times)
- Support lean initiatives and continuous improvement to improve
- Perform other necessary job-related duties or responsibilities
Knowledge Skills & Abilities Requirements
- 1-year experience working as a warehouse lead with an
understanding of inventory control
- 1-year experience with forklift operations and material
movement in a warehouse environment
- Excellent communications skills with demonstrated good
interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record required
- Safely and efficiently operate truck and trailer
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Basic mechanical ability – use of hand tools, safety equipment
and company equipment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Physically submit to periodic drug, background and clearance
screenings High School Diploma required (or GED or High School
Keywords: Reladyne, Bellingham , Material Coordinator - Bellingham WA, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!