Brand Ambassador - Bellis Fair Mall
Company: SPARC Group, LLC
Posted on: September 13, 2022
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for demonstrating knowledge
and love of the brand while ensuring each customer has an exciting
and enjoyable experience. Brand Ambassadors bring a positive
attitude and service mentality to every interaction in an effort to
delight the Forever 21 shopper.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment as customers enter
or exit the store.
- Immediately responds to customer inquiries and needs.
Proactively seeks opportunities to deliver a great customer
experience. Assists in the location, availability and selection of
- Uses basic selling techniques to engage with the customer.
- Introduces current sales, promotions, credit card applications
and other brand initiatives to gain customer's loyalty.
- Follows the Company's Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting,
Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting and Styling, and
- Completes sales transactions and maintains proper
accountability at registers.
- Processes merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and
under company guidelines.
- Speaks positively about the brand, about our customers, and
about other team members.
- Demonstrates initiative, teamwork and ownership in every
- Maintains the visual standards for the selling floor, fitting
rooms, visual displays and presentations.
- Assists in daily store recovery, before, during or after store
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention
- Shares feedback and ideas with management that will help
improve the processes in the store.
- Adapts to an environment that changes quickly while managing
- Provides support for all cross-functional departments.
- Helps set the tone and standards that drive customer
satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable
within the market.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience and previous
cash handling experience is preferred.
- Must be energetic and charismatic.
- Must have strong communication, organizational and time
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act
with integrity and business maturity to ensure interactions are
conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs
of the business which may include the closing shift, weekends, and
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing
and walking. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform repetitive finger, hand and wrist
motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting,
kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and working with
cleaning chemicals.SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity
employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our
workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from
prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or
harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age,
religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner
status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in
the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any
other characteristic protected by law (Protected
Keywords: SPARC Group, LLC, Bellingham , Brand Ambassador - Bellis Fair Mall, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!