Production Operator (Nights)
Company: Nature's Path
Posted on: November 20, 2022
DescriptionOur operators are integral to our success as a plant
- both to ensure safe, quality and efficient packaging of our
delicious products, but also for the advancement of our people and
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Operating various automated packaging & processing equipment in
the production process.
- Setting up machinery and ensuring all production materials are
readily available for each run.
- Operating and monitoring equipment and replenishing materials
- Visually inspecting production runs and documenting
- Troubleshooting minor line and equipment issues and notifying
maintenance if unable to resolve.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area, perform
set-up and changeovers of equipment.
Shift: 4 on/4off (7PM - 7:30AM)
Wage: $19.00/hr + $1.50/hr shift differential between 6PM -
Benefits and Perks:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus!
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental insurance plans,
including employer paid options - 3 plans to choose from
- Complimentary Life and Disability plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Short Term & Long-Term
- Get Fit reimbursement program towards fitness/wellness, (up to
- Employee Discount on Nature's Path Products
- 401(k) Savings and with the company match of up to 4%
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Maternal Salary Continuance
- Monthly attendance incentive - $80
- Trainer Hourly Incentive - $1.00/hour
- Night Shift Differential - $1.50/hour
- Green my Ride program - $15 Fred Meyer GC for car
- Clean Energy Vehicle Program - $1000/ every 5 years
- Team Member Referral Bonus - $1000
- Safety Shoes Reimbursement - $115/year
- Middle Day Shift - $20 Fred Meyer Gift Card
BehaviorsDedicated - Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
Keywords: Nature's Path, Bellingham , Production Operator (Nights), Other , Blaine, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!