Therapist (F/T) - WISe Program - Whatcom County ($1000 HIRING BONUS)
Company: Catholic Community Services
Posted on: November 21, 2022
$1000 HIRING BONUS!
CCSNW is currently offering a $1000 hiring bonus for the F/T WISe
Therapist position until this position is filled. Hiring Bonus
Criteria:$500 on first paycheck and $500 upon successful completion
of a 90 day new hire introductory period.
Status:F/T, 37.5 hours per week. (2 positions available.)
Starting Salary/Hourly Rate: $27.96 - $32.15/hr. DOE, plus
excellent holiday / vacation / sick pay and healthbenefits! (
For internal candidates/union positions only:Compensation is set by
agreed to language in the Collective Bargaining Agreement between
CCSNW & SEIU 1199NW and determined based on experience.
Working in WISe is exciting and dynamic : flexible schedule, home
and community based therapy, low caseloads (10-12), ability to work
collaboratively as part of a team and also with other child serving
agencies in the community; weekly supervision and supportive
Incumbent is in a professional position providing intensive,
community-based therapeutic services to children, youth and
families with serious mental health needs. Incumbent will utilize
the Wraparound process to increase safety, stabilize placement and
support individuals/families in meeting their identified needs by
building a team of natural and formal supports. Incumbent will
participate as a clinical team member, learning and practicing
Wraparound principles and processes. Incumbent will participate in
crisis management and the on-call rotation.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Team Membership.
- Direct Therapeutic Service.
- Record Keeping.
- Crisis Management.
- Community Relations.
- Access to and protection of PHI.
- Other work related duties as assigned.
Full Job description available upon request.
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or
- Willing/able to obtain WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor
- Experience working with children and families in a clinical
- Ability to work in home and community settings.
- Strengths-based orientation.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license and
current automobile insurance.
- Acceptable driving record ( Driving Abstract-Full driving
record required ).
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic
Community Services and Catholic Housing Services.
- Support and contribute to a creative, collaborative and
respectful environment that promotes teamwork.
- Demonstrates the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to
deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in
- Criminal History Background Checks are required prior to
Posted Date5 days ago(7/1/2022 3:42 PM)
Job ID 2022-6345
# of Openings 2
Category Social Services/Direct Client Services
Min USD $27.96/Hr.
Keywords: Catholic Community Services, Bellingham , Therapist (F/T) - WISe Program - Whatcom County ($1000 HIRING BONUS), Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!