Company: Nooksack Northwood Casino
Posted on: November 24, 2022
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provides exceptional customer service to slot players in an
assigned area while complying with established policies,
procedures, laws, and regulations.
Reports Directly to:
Slot Shift Supervisor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
* Initiates, verifies, and witnesses jackpot payouts for specified
* Assists guests in completion of W-2G tax forms when pays exceed
amounts designated by the IRS.
* Monitors, corrects and answers calls for minor machine
malfunctions in assigned area, e.g., paper jams, bill accept or
wins, and printer paper changes.
* Circulates through assigned area and monitors guests and machines
in order to detect problems. Investigates player complaints,
machine malfunctions, or irregularities. Refers such matters to the
supervisor on duty.
* Provides exceptional customer service by using appropriate
demeanor, i.e., respect, patience, and attentiveness.
* Complies with established policies and procedures in addition to
tribal, state, federal, and NIGC laws and regulations.
* Helps maintain cleanliness of gaming floor in assigned area.
* Performs all other assigned duties.
The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses
is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to
revise the position description and to require that other tasks be
performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for
any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a
disability; the Manager or Supervisor should contact Human
Resources. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able
to describe in detail to Human Resources the essential functions of
the job involved in the request.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain valid Class III gaming
licenses from the Nooksack Gaming Commission and the Washington
State Gambling Commission.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be able to speak, write, read, and understand English.
* Previous casino experience.
* Previous slot department experience.
* Cash handling and customer service experience.
* May work in a noisy, crowded, and smoke-filled environment.
* Will be monitored by surveillance cameras.
* May be required to work various shifts and days, including
nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Position requires walking or moving about to accomplish tasks and
occasional standing or sitting for sustained periods of time.
* Must be able to lift, move, and push items weighing up to 25
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, laws, regulations
and internal controls.
* Knowledge of Title 31 compliance procedures.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
* Basic math skills.
* Ability to accurately count back change.
* Ability to maintain a balanced bank.
* Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all
levels of personnel.
* Ability to communicate clearly using a two-way radio.
* Ability to verbally communicate important instructions
accurately, loudly, and quickly.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.81 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Nooksack Northwood Casino, Bellingham , SLOT ATTENDANT, Other , Lynden, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!