BellinghamRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Bellingham jobs

Full Time Salary Clinician (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW)

Company: Thriveworks
Location: Bellingham
Posted on: November 26, 2022

Job Description:

Compensation: $45,900 - $80,400*** Opportunity for a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus*** Now is a great time to consider a salaried clinician role, if you are interested in the stability offered from a guaranteed bi-weekly paycheck, paid time off, health benefits, full admin support, low to medium acuity therapy sessions, and joining a thriving community of like-minded, diverse clinicians. Thriveworks is clinician-founded and clinician-led, and offers the most supportive environment to build your career with a no-burnout promise. Benefit from our committed investment in clinician training and the most rigorous safety protocols in mental health, and see how best-practice therapy can make a difference. Join our national private group practice, with locations in 49 states (and DC!), insurance coverage of 1 in 2 Americans, and in-person sessions as well as tele-mental health. Here, we promote Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging - we are unified in our differences and know that our open-arms culture will make you feel right at home. We believe that caring for our clinicians is just as important as caring for our clients. This unique role offers flexibility and work-life balance that is rarely found in outpatient mental health. Let us know which salary level works for your life? Who are we looking for? To apply, you should have one of the following independent licenses in Washington: LICSW
LMFT What is needed of you? Desire to join a community of high-quality clinicians who support one another
25 hours or more of weekly clinical availability to help clients, with flexible shift options between the hours of 7am-9pm.
Willingness to conduct 25% or more client sessions in our Bellingham office, while the remaining 75% of sessions can be conducted remotely if desired. What we can offer you: We want you to enjoy and focus on your role as a clinician. Thus, we offer a positive and supportive culture, removing burdens from your plate like securing clients, getting credentialed, and billing. Your benefits include: Guaranteed salary and bi-weekly pay with 25+ hours of weekly clinical availability
$2,000 sign-on bonus
Paid welcome, orientation, and training program (for a no-worries transition)
Paid Time Off (PTO)
No-show protection (you are still paid even if your client doesn't show)
Group health and dental, disability, life, and liability insurance coverage
401k pension support
Credentialing done by us
Flexibility and autonomy in your schedule (open 7am-9pm seven days a week), and with access to case consultation groups
CEU reimbursement and malpractice coverage
High-touch support team for scheduling and client assistance, 7 days a week including holidays and with extended hours
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion company-wide programs and events
Truly amazing team culture and clinical support
Ongoing professional development including career advancement opportunities such as paid clinical supervisory roles
Client matching to low and medium acuity patient population
Additional bonus opportunities Who will love it here?: Clinicians who are looking for a true partnership and have a desire to help clients find fulfillment through healing
Those who enjoy expanding their professional skills through training, community support, and team collaboration
People who care for integrity, honesty, adaptability, and quality of care, with high accountability
Clinicians who may be looking to grow into leadership roles Come join Thriveworks to do what you love in a stable and supportive environment that enables you to thrive.. Click here to take the first chat!

Keywords: Thriveworks, Bellingham , Full Time Salary Clinician (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW), Other , Bellingham, Washington

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Washington jobs by following @recnetWA on Twitter!

Bellingham RSS job feeds