Supplier Relatons & Performance Mgr I
Company: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Supplier Relatons & Performance Mgr ITelecommute Option - MUST
reside in ID, OR, UT or WA WHO WE NEEDThe Supplier Relationship and
Performance Manager I is responsible for managing the day-to-day
delivery and service quality of third party service providers
nationally and internationally. The role will focus on measuring
efficiencies and performance of a service provider using measures
appropriate to the products and services delivered. This position
may collect and analyze data for supplier performance improvement
activities and maintain strong customer relationships while
contributing to saving opportunities and helping mitigate
risk.Preferred Key Experience:
- Experience working with cross-functional operational teams and
demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with leadership at
- Proficient analytical skills and critical thinking. Experience
with defining root cause and implementing process improvement
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office/Office 365 suite
(Specifically Excel & PowerPoint). Experience with tools such as
Power BI, SharePoint and Smartsheet is a bonus.
- Basic understanding of Health Insurance.Normally to be
proficient in the competencies listed belowThe Supplier
Relationship and Performance Manager I would have
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
Information Systems or a related field
- 4 years of experience in healthcare insurance operations and/or
managing technology service providers, to include leading complete
projects/programs and working with third party service
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Functional knowledge with appropriate business or IT area is
- Acts as the primary point of contact for service provider
- Accountable for managing SLAs and operations support functions,
including Audits, Workflow, Delivery and Oversight Change Control
and Escalations, Reporting, Training and Knowledge Management.
- Responsible for managing the performance and delivery of
service providers performing end-to-end health insurance or IT
- Interfaces with operations or technology leadership to manage
corporate goals, targets and initiatives.
- Identifies, mitigates and manages service provider operational
risks and issues.
- Ensures completion of service provider audits and maintains
audit processes, tools and staffing.
- Partners with internal resources to maintain service provider
- Manages operational, technical and project related change
control and escalations
- Oversees the maintenance of service provider training and
knowledge management content.
- Identifies operational reporting needs and work with internal
resources to design, develop and implement reports.
- Continuously drives to ensure and improve program quality,
budget adherence, and successful outcomes.
- Success may be measured along multiple dimensions, including,
but not limited to, productivity, business sponsor or member
satisfaction, and account retention.
- May utilize analytical tools such as Excel and Tableau to
analyze vendor performance or conduct other vendor business reviews
and present findings to leadership.WHAT YOU BRING:
- Strong functional knowledge of healthcare insurance processes,
IT processes, regulations and customer needs.
- Proven experience in defining and developing service level
- Experience working with service providers to deliver on key
objectives and deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating the design and
implementation of core people, process and technology improvement
- Proficient analytical skills, with the ability to analyze
complex situations, learn quickly and synthesize corresponding
solutions, options and action plans.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functionally to drive solutions and
resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing,
with all levels of leadership.
- Proficient facilitation skills, including the ability to
resolve issues and build consensus among groups of diverse
- Ability to track and analyze performance data and translate
data in to insights for decision making.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead,
prioritize and track activities.
Keywords: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc, Bellingham , Supplier Relatons & Performance Mgr I, Other , Burlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...