Medication Aide - Spring Creek by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Spring Creek by Bonaventure has exciting job openings for
Medication Aide! -Starting from $18.25We are currently hiring for
Noc shift.Paid Training, no experience necessary for Caregiver and
Medication Aide. -Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from
2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 223 East Bakerview Rd
Bellingham, WA 98226.Call 360-756-2301 for more information.Find
your purpose in Caregiving! -We're looking for passionate people to
become part of a close-knit team that truly cares about our
seniors. We know this is more than a job to you, this is your
calling, and we want you to join our team. Be the Hero in someone's
story by joining Team Bonaventure today.Top reasons to work at
- High Starting Wage - From $18.25
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week. -
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. -In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for Med Aide and Med Tech,
even if you don't have experience, we will train you! -What does a
Medication Aide do for Bonaventure? -These positions are critical
within our health care department. In this role, you will be
- Providing personal care assistance to our residents (this
includes bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Answering resident call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors and outside providers.
- Administering medications.
- Complete charting on residents daily.
- Inputting medication orders into our MAR (Medication's
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.Spring Creek
by BonaventureOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care,
memory care, and independent living. -We provide in home health
care to residents in our community. -We are not a nursing home. -We
are immediately hiring so apply today. -Why Work for Bonaventure
Senior Living -Not all senior living communities are created equal.
At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can
never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are
committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
-Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior
lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a
simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Bellingham , Medication Aide - Spring Creek by Bonaventure, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!