Current College Students - Smart Communities MBA Intern
Posted on: March 7, 2019
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
You'll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative
energy, and the skills and experiences you've gained in your MBA program
to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive through the course of
this 10-week experience. You will take part in meaningful work and
real-life projects in our Global Products and Solutions organization
that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout
the program. You'll learn from the best minds in the industry and
improve your product marketing knowledge in an environment that's
dedicated to industry superiority.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in the Smart
Communities team. The Smart Communities team at Verizon helps public-and
private-sector planners increase economic development, drive engagement
and promote sustainability with our suite of smart city solutions. Our
portfolio of offerings includes people-first solutions to parking,
traffic, lighting. We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing
Manager who's passionate about using technology to improve life in
cities and neighborhoods.
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Evaluate new product lines or emerging technologies including:
conducting deep competitive analysis of proposed product ideas,
evaluating emerging threats, opportunities, niche players and
competitors, assessing sales and customer interest, and building
- Support product owners and sales leaders in marketing existing
products including: evaluating customer feedback, sales results,
competitors, and marketing strategies, securing support from
leadership, and preparing executive-level presentations.
- Provide operational support, track key performance indicators,
identify marketing and commuications challenges, and work with cross
functional teams to resolve issues.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans.
- Develop and deliver programs to support customer segment strategies
and multi-channel strategies.
- Produce content to target customers at every stage of the customer
journey - before and after the purchasing process.
- In this role, you may have the opportunity to:
- Manage your projects while constantly being challenged to generate
- Market your skills at the executive level within a world-class
- Present and have exposure to senior leadership.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Bellingham , Current College Students - Smart Communities MBA Intern, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!