Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: June 6, 2019
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform clerical
support in an efficient manner.
* Answer telephones, operate facility paging system, and manage
resident list and incoming calls to residents.
* Greet visitors, and give directions and information to guests,
residents and sales representatives.
* Ensure all visitors abide by existing rules, use ID badges and
manage the sign in/out log.
* Assist Administrator and Department Directors in administrative
* Receive, sort and distribute mail.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, additional education or
secretarial training preferred.
* 1+ years of experience in a clerical position, preferably in a
healthcare office setting.
* 1+ years of experience in a customer service position.
* Ability to use general office equipment and computer systems
* Must present a professional appearance and reputation to
represent Avamere and this facility.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm,
and a calm and cheerful environment.
Bellingham Health Care is an 82 bed facility offering skilled
nursing, transitional rehab, Alzheimer s, outpatient rehab, long
term, and hospice care. Bellingham Health Care offers a variety of
activities as well as a relaxing courtyard where our residents can
enjoy our flower gardens, our residents even like to do some of the
gardening themselves. From the moment you walk into the facility
our patients are greeted with a warm home environment that
resonates throughout their stay. We are currently seeking top notch
talent to join our caring team of interdisciplinary
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and
DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions
regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the
life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that
each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity
above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows
in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible
outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of
quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture
of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between
the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a
leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies
continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately
it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K
retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID
theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental,
vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage,
generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Bellingham , Receptionist, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!