Customer Care Associate
Company: Talent Inc.
Posted on: September 11, 2019
About TalentTalent Inc. is redefining how job seekers brand
themselves to employers. Our web properties, TopResume, TopCV, and
TopInterview are the engines that power the largest resume and CV
writing network in the world. We offer talented, rigorous
professionals the opportunity to create superior work and grow
their experience in a progressive, meritocratic environment.The
ChallengeOur business is growing fast, and with that we need the
artillery to back it up! We are looking for an enthusiastic
individual who is willing and able to assist customers in a polite,
thoughtful and effective way. The type of cases go across the
board, from easy ones to complicated ones and this role requires
someone who is able to listen and exercise patience in every
interaction. A good attitude, a sense of humor, and a passion for
helping people is a must!The RoleThe Customer Care team is the
backbone of Talent Inc's success. As a member of the team you will
be interfacing directly with our clients and writers via email day
to day to generate the best possible experience for Talent's
- Provide excellent service to Talent Inc. customers and
- Ensure client and expert satisfaction by practicing, following,
and implementing Talent's service standards.
- Assist customers and experts with inquiries, providing accurate
& timely responses.
- Assist customers on a variety of platforms in relation to
email, telephone and live chat.
- Research customer issues, document findings, and champion
- Effectively communicating with team members and direct manager
via various channels (instant messaging, email, etc.)
- 2-3 years experience in a customer support/client service
- Prior experience in phone support highly preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and
- Willing to work on weekends, a plus
- BA/BS degree required. English/Journalism major would be a
bonus, but not required.
- High speed Internet access, a quiet workstation, and ability to
be on standby 9am-6pm EST.
- You're authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
CultureAs part of the vital-and growing-telecommuting portion of
Talent Inc. team, you'll enjoy the flexibility of remote work along
with the rewards that come from a fantastic company
environment.What makes us different
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the
stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to
better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified
employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including
pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status,
citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected
classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to
be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we'll help others tell their career
stories and land their dream jobs.
Keywords: Talent Inc., Bellingham , Customer Care Associate, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!