Production Control Associate - Aerospace
Company: COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT INTERIORS
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Develop and issue shop work instructions based on input from
planning and the use of repair station documents including standard
overhaul practices, maintenance manuals, illustrated parts
catalogs, commercial aviation process specifications, and drawings.
Create and issue material pick tickets, and repair station orders
utilizing the company Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
based on input from planning and work center staff. Expedite
materials to be issued from inventory to the shop to support the
Essential Job Functions
- Create and update production and repair orders using planning
worksheets, sales orders, repair manuals, drawings, specification
documents, and inputs received from the ERP system.
- Create, submit and track material requests.
- Create and update production status reports.
- Support production efforts by ensuring materials have been issued
to appropriate work centers in time to meet delivery
- Track work and materials through the production process.
- Utilize and maintain production data and inputs.
- Liaise internal departments and others as necessary, including
monitoring the progress of work.
- Execute processes for materials required for production,
minimizing risk while maintaining appropriate stock levels.
- Notify the supervisor of any/all malfunctions, defects, and
damages of equipment, material, and product.
- Setup, maintenance, and tear down of work areas, equipment, and
- Adhere to all applicable environmental, safety and health, and
operations procedures and directives. Including proper use of
personal protective equipment in accordance with manufacturer
specifications, Safety Data Sheets (SDS), and company
- Ensure job site safety, promote safe work practices, and rectify
job site hazards.
- Read, understand, and interpret lockout/tag out indicators in the
- Prepare, maintain, and submit accurate paperwork as required,
including job reports, timekeeping records, etc.
- Know, understand, adhere to Company organizational policies and
- Perform other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become
essential to the position.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Skilled in the functional and technical aspects of the trade.
- Refined interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Superior organizational, time management, attention to detail,
and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated competency in problem-solving, critical thinking,
measurements, and mathematics.
- Aptitude for working effectively within a team and independently
with minimal supervision.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and
- Ability to read, understand, interpret, adhere to, and implement
commercial aviation drawings, blueprints, diagrams, work
instructions, regulations, manuals, and quality procedures.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required.
Keywords: COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT INTERIORS, Bellingham , Production Control Associate - Aerospace, Professions , Burlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!