Company: Lynden Door
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Maintenance Technician - Swing Shift
ROLE: The Maintenance Technician conducts preventative maintenance
and troubleshoots our plant's machinery and systems, assuring
efficiency within production and helping our team exceed industry
standards for product quality. The Swing Shift team receives
+$1.50/Hr Shift Pay Differential. The Lynden Door Maintenance team
enjoys a stable, low-drama, family-friendly work environment, and
positive communication and relationships built on trust, humility,
HOURS: Full-Time, 3:30 PM - 12:00AM (*4 10-hour shifts is a
possibility M-Th, and overtime is often available).
- Respond to production repair calls in a timely manner,
maintaining a positive attitude.
- Lead new projects, repairs, or major upgrades to machinery from
conception to completion.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
CORE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High moral integrity.
- Mature and able to make wise decisions.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills and mechanical understanding
- Customer service-driven work ethic and attitude.
- Knowledge of how to use power tools properly.
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to fix the root cause.
- Ability to contribute as part of an effective / efficient work
- Strong emphasis on safety of self and others.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- General computer skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Wage - DOE -- +$1.65/Hr Shift Differential paid for
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Health Savings Accounts
(HSA's) with employer contributions
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of North America's
leading manufacturers of quality residential and commercial
interior wood doors. The great service and products we deliver are
a result of the hard work and talent of our exceptional team. We
work very hard to hire the best team members who share our core
values in respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and
quality in everything we do. A supportive team with diverse
backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world
strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for
continuous growth and development within our Company.
Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test including
marijuana. Associated topics: dig, grounds maintenance, hardscaper,
jardinero, land fill, landscaping, plant, road, rug,
Keywords: Lynden Door, Bellingham , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Sumas, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!