Agronomy Truck Driver / Applicator (Full Time)
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.Summary CHS Northwest has an exciting opportunity at
our Lynden, WA, Agronomy location. We are looking for a Full Time
Truck Driver / Applicator to deliver product and apply fertilizer
and crop protection products. You must exhibit personal integrity,
have an excellent driving record and be committed to safety and
- Under general supervision, apply fertilizer and crop protection
products. May require use of a high clearance sprayer or
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional
- Educate customers on products being applied to fields,
techniques utilized, and how you can continue to support them with
products and services.
- Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and
patron needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift,
mechanics, and maintenance.
- Lift and load products, 1-2 hours per day.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and
regulations. To include but not limited to pre-trip and post-trip
reporting, proper load securement and hours of service.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle(s) inside and out, and work
- Complete and document daily maintenance inspections. Ensure
proper equipment maintenance is completed including repairs, and
- Perform other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Must have minimum Class B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake
- Maintain a CDL and DOT medical card
- Must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a
combination of drug, motor vehicle check and FMSCA
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional weekends to
meet business demandsAdditional Qualifications
- Experience in Agriculture Production, Operations, and/or
- 1+ years in Transportation and/or Logistics
- Ability to work additional hours and weekends to meet business
demands during peak season
- High School diploma or GED preferredPhysical Requirements
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to climb ladders, stairs and bins, and into back of
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and
temperaturesCHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance,
Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company
Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability,
Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information. Effective January
6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct
a pre-employment verification full query against the newly
established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to
beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial
driver s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position
that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily
enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure
authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized
third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Bellingham , Agronomy Truck Driver / Applicator (Full Time), Professions , Lynden, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!