Environmental Technician II - WA_Anacortes
Posted on: August 4, 2022
The Opportunity: HPC Industrial Powered by Clean Harbors is
looking for an Industrial Cleaning Technician to join their safety
conscious team! Position Summary: The Equipment Technician is
responsible for the safe and proper execution of HydroChemPSC jobs
across all services lines. About HPC Industrial HPC Industrial
Powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and
environmental services company in North America supporting the
upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an
exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career
development platform, committed customer service, deep industry
expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed
to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the
safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and
the most comprehensive training and career development for our
employees. Essential Duties:
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the
company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding
operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or
any specialized Hydroblasting and/or chemical cleaning equipment,
vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure
conformance to company and customer expectations.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on
- Additional duties as assigned. Working Environment:
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp
and paper mills, etc.
- Extensive travel. Skills and Experience:
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety
training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to
comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company's
driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using
personal vehicle on company business.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment,
such as fire extinguishers.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers
Identification Credential (TWIC). Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in
employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability
status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local
law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HPC
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Bellingham , Environmental Technician II - WA_Anacortes, Professions , Anacortes, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!