Warehouse Package Handler
Company: FedEx Ground
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 2000 South Walnut Street
Zip Code: 98233
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P982/Everett Colocation
Auto req ID: 375010BR
Additional Location Information: Up to $22.75 / hr with pay
Additional $2/hr weekend differential 10pm Fri-10am Mon
10/28/22-12/26/22- All Package Handlers eligible
Additional $2/hr for all Package Handlers from 11/27/22 to
We are located at:
2000 S. Walnut St. Burlington, WA 98233
We are hiring for the following shifts:
The early morning Pre Load shift starts at approx. 1:30am on
Monday's & Fridays, and approx. 3:00am the rest of the week
The afternoon/evening Out-bound shift starts at approx. 5:00pm
Shift start and finish times and schedules are subject to change
based on daily volume & business need but typically can last
between 4-7 hours
*Starting Rate of Pay up to $18.75/hr-PT
*Step Pay Progression 30d-.25/6mos-.25/1yr-.50
*Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits- PT/90days FT/Day 1
*PTO eligible after 90 days
*Education Assistance Program-$5250 annually, no lifetime limits,
Day 1 eligible!
If you have any questions please call:
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground, Bellingham , Warehouse Package Handler, Professions , Burlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!