Maintenance Technician - Spring Creek by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Spring Creek by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for a
Temporary Maintenance Technician. -$20.25 per hourPlease note: This
is a Temporary position.Their comfort in your hands! Being part of
the building maintenance team means keeping residents comfortable
and keeping our community in great shape. This vital role allows
our residents to thrive in a beautiful community. We know this is
more than a job to you, this is your calling, and we want you to
join our team. -Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $20.25
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week. -
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. -In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.What does a Maintenance
Technician do for Bonaventure? -The Maintenance Technician is a
critical role that keeps our building in the best shape possible.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Repair drywall throughout the community and resident
- Touch up painting and/or repainting resident suites as
- Complete "room turns" after a resident moves out to prepare the
suite for a new occupant.
- Troubleshooting and fixing maintenance needs for our residents
and the community.
- Coordinate and work with vendors to ensure repairs are
completed right the first time and at the right price.
- Respond to resident work orders in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors, and outside providers.
- Building maintenance, facilities maintenance and maintenance
person are all common titles for this position. -Qualifications
- Experience with drywall repair, painting, and general
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.Spring Creek
by BonaventureOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care,
memory care, and independent living. -We provide in home health
care to residents in our community. -We are not a nursing home. -We
are immediately hiring so apply today. -Why Work for Bonaventure
Senior Living -Not all senior living communities are created equal.
At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can
never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are
committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
-Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior
lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a
simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Bellingham , Maintenance Technician - Spring Creek by Bonaventure, Professions , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!