Project Controls Analyst
Company: Matrix Service, Inc
Posted on: November 2, 2019
* Actively supports the Company's commitment to safety and its Core
* Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards
while adhering to the Company's Code of Business Conduct and
* Assist the project manager in developing the project schedules,
resource curve analysis and presentation information.
* Track and maintain detailed budget with earned value system.
* Utilize analytical systems, methods and tools to monitor the
project and complete weekly and monthly progress reports to
management and/or customer as needed.
* Work with the project manager on change orders based on analysis
of the reports and identification of potential problem areas.
* Answer questions from the project manager and senior management
as a result of project analysis and status reporting. Bring
critical issues to the immediate attention of appropriate
* Support supervision through preparation, updating and maintenance
of forecasts and schedules.
* Develop and track detailed engineering, procurement and
construction schedules with construction management. Integrate and
assemble data from a variety of sources, including A/E, customer
engineering, other contractors, etc.
* Interface with other departments to provide cost/scheduling data
for items such as subcontract change requests, bid comparisons, new
work item estimates and resolution of potential work schedule
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or
* 3-5+ years of related project controls experience within the
* Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Construction
* Must be proficient with Primavera Project Planner with a working
knowledge of and ability to select and apply resource monitoring
and control techniques with CPM computer scheduling techniques,
* Proficiency in the use of software applications including
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and other database
* Familiarity with Safety processes and procedures
* Familiarity with QAQC process and procedures
* Thorough understanding of the nature of process systems, power
systems, petrochemical/refinery facilities, structures and
construction technology required.
* Demonstrated knowledge of earned value techniques
* Good interpersonal communication skills; excellent organizational
and time management skills.
* Travel and overtime may be required.
* TWIC card preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Matrix Service, Inc, Bellingham , Project Controls Analyst, Professions , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!