Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
Company: Ciber Global LLC
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Make a difference Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things
with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you ll collaborate
with experts. You ll join successful teams contributing to our
clients success. You ll work side by side with our clients and have
long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest
emerging technologies. Position Summary:
- Accountable as the senior technical resource and advanced
subject matter expert (SME) for the research, analysis, design,
implementation and execution of all network, hardware and technical
infrastructure software projects supporting the effective operation
of the enterprise.
- Position requires a 24/7 passion for technology in order to
ensure an infrastructure that is highly secure, forward thinking
and meets the ever changing needs of the organization. Works with
the Security Architect and technical team to aggressively ensure
the highest level of system security at all times.
- Routinely called upon by leadership, application developers,
etc. to partner in finding and implementing emerging technology
solutions that meet client and business needs now and into the
- Is a thought leader for networks, software and hardware,
thereby influencing decisions related to technology infrastructure.
Effectively communicates technology trends, benefits, risks, etc.
to executives with varying levels of technology
- Develop, document and maintain a detailed understanding of the
current technology infrastructure.
- Provide technical support to ensure the effective and highly
secure operation of current network, system software and hardware
environments. This includes providing architecture support for
complex problem analysis and resolution.
- Responsible for large infrastructure projects from analysis,
design, technical implementation, support and project
- Develop a forward thinking strategic plan/roadmap to position
NWA at the forefront of the industry in terms of system security,
support to business units, etc. Execute approved technology
recommendations at a hands-on level where needed:a. Research market
options, specify the product and technical design approach and
standards.b. Recommend network and/or hardware and software
upgrades, technical trends, use of the system, etc.c. Determine new
ways to meet the needs of the enterprise to surpass the limitations
of the current systems and meet/exceed expectations of the business
units/clients.d. Utilize cost/benefit analysis when evaluating
options and making recommendations.e. Provide a bridge between
technology and the business users.f. Create project plans with
milestones and due dates for execution.g. Achieve intended results
on time and within budget.h. Research, evaluate, recommend and
implement new technologies to further the goals of the
- Monitor emerging trends and recommend changes to the current
infrastructure environment and/or technology strategy.
- Mentor others within the company, especially colleagues within
the information technology department.Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in a technology field or relevant technology
related experience required. Master s degree preferred, but not
- Minimum of 10 years as a senior subject matter expert (SME) in
complex network and hardware environment(s) such as data networks,
virtual server systems, IP telephone systems, Telco circuits, LAN,
WAN, firewalls, routers, vulnerability assessments, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years as a network administrator accountable for
configuration and maintenance of WANs, servers, etc.
- Hands on technical implementation experience of technology
- Demonstrated strong communication skills.
- Ability to balance business requirements, current
infrastructure, approved strategic plan and budgetary constraints
to consistently meet organizational needs.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and accountability. Must be able
to meet deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work with a staff of technology
professionals within Technical Services and Systems Development. At
Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive
benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid
Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short
& Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Find a purpose Embrace
emerging technologies, create inventive solutions and meet
intriguing client challenges. Be a part of something bigger working
on teams that make a difference and transform business. Move ahead
No matter where you are in your career, you can work to move to the
next level. You ll work hand in hand with top-tier talent and be
part of a team focused on the technologies that lead the way to
exciting technological changes. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Ciber Global LLC, Bellingham , Enterprise Infrastructure Architect, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!