Posted on: November 22, 2022
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Machinist to join our
- A fantastic opportunity for experienced machinists to join an
established, reputable company!
- Receive a highly competitive wage of up to $41 per hour, along
with a host of attractive benefits!
- Expand your machining skills and grow within a company that wants
to see you succeed!
Ellery Manufacturing Ltd. currently has an immediate opportunity
for multiple experienced CNC Machinists to join our team in Surrey,
BC on a permanent, full-time basis. We are looking for Turners and
Millers with an overall machining skill set. Successful candidates
will primarily be working Day Shifts from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM,
Monday through Friday. Night Shifts and Overtime with premium may
sometimes be required.
As our new CNC Machinists, your day-to-day responsibilities will
- Setting up and operating CNC machines independently
- Interpreting and understanding drawings
- Performing inspections on finished parts to ensure dimensions and
- Using overhead cranes and forklifts to safely move materials and
- Ensuring machines are maintained
- Maintaining a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Working with others to resolve production challenges and to
In order to qualify for this role, you will need at least 5 years
of machining experience, or completion of a relevant 4-year
apprenticeship program plus at least 1 year of machining
experience. Red Seal Certification or Journeyman Status is not
required, but will be considered an asset.
As our ideal candidate, you will be proficient in English (both
verbal and written), and able to confidently work independently and
as part of a team. You have the ability to use measuring
instruments and hand tools, have a high level of comfort working
with cranes and lifts, and demonstrate a willingness and ability to
follow procedures and help maintain a safe working environment.
Moreover, you take pride in your work, and are detail oriented.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded
with a highly competitive wage of up to $41 per hour based on
skills and experience, along with a range of benefits,
- Extended health, dental and vision care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Safety boot allowance
- Overtime opportunities
- A clean, safe working environment
- On-site parking
- Job stability and the opportunity to build a long-term career in
Ellery Manufacturing Ltd. provides custom CNC machining services.
The company operate a head office and 20,000 square foot production
facility located in Surrey, BC. Our customers include major
industrial companies and leading edge engineering firms. We produce
large steel parts and critical components for use in industries
that include Energy, Natural Resources, Pharmaceuticals,
Construction, Commercial Marine, Defense and Entertainment (Major
Please apply with your resume.
Keywords: Bhr, Bellingham , Machinist, Other , Blaine, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!