Commercial Account Coordinator
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Overview: As experts in protecting what matters most to
businesses and individuals, AssuredPartners is looking to bring on
our next Russian-speaking Account Coordinator to support our
Commercial Lines department and deliver exceptional risk management
solutions to our growing client base.
Our Account Coordinator will work with and learn from experts in
the insurance industry to build an exciting career while helping
the world prepare for the unexpected.
As one of the fastest growing insurance brokers in the U.S., we are
excited to bring on those interested in developing their career in
the insurance industry. Opportunity awaits you with us!
Why This Role?
- High visibility to Senior Leadership - work alongside both
Client Services and Agency Leadership who prioritize your learning
- Opportunity for upward movement on our client services
- Learn the ropes of Commercial Lines and what it takes to
successfully support the Sales and Service Teams within this line
of business What You'll Do:
- Support clients in creating correspondence to carriers and
clients, including transmission of final audits, policy binders,
renewals, and other written communications, as well as provide
administrative support when needed.
- Help to manage accounts by entering client information into
agency management system, auditing client data, processing change
requests, preparing notices of cancellations & reinstatements, and
various other administrative tasks.
- Actively engage in learning by studying insurance industry
trends and seeking out self-directed learning to increase insurance
- Maintain carrier updates and bulletins. What's in it For You?:
To help you make the best decision for your personal growth, it's
important to us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset,
- Competitive base salary of $45,000-$55,000
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive
of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick
Days, and 2 Volunteer Days
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical
plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA
contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan
options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and
2 vision plan options
- Company match 401(k) plan - 50% up to 6%!
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off
at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access
to licensed therapists
- Pet benefits & discounts
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a
voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout
- Hybrid after one year of employement What You'll Need:
- Fluent in English and Russian- required
- Desire to learn & grow with us
- Willingness to obtain a Property & Casualty license, with our
- Strong organization and written/verbal communication
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar systems, including
spreadsheets, email, word processing, and presentation software
Grow, with us: AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our
clients' innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for
creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while
helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We're proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker
in America, but we're even prouder of the honest, caring
relationships that our employees build with our clients every
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that
matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most
importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Bellingham , Commercial Account Coordinator, Other , Anacortes, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!